| HOME |
Dog end tables. Brass and glass cocktail table. Tuscan style kitchen table.
Dog End Tables
- are small tables typically placed beside couches or armchairs. Often lamps will be placed on an end table.
- Usually bought in pairs, they accent the style of the coffee table or other furniture. Usually placed at the end of the sofa, it is a very important piece of a living room set.
- A domesticated carnivorous mammal that typically has a long snout, an acute sense of smell, and a barking, howling, or whining voice. It is widely kept as a pet or for work or field sports
- A wild animal of the dog family
- chase: go after with the intent to catch; "The policeman chased the mugger down the alley"; "the dog chased the rabbit"
- frump: a dull unattractive unpleasant girl or woman; "she got a reputation as a frump"; "she's a real dog"
- The male of an animal of the dog family, or of some other mammals such as the otter
- a member of the genus Canis (probably descended from the common wolf) that has been domesticated by man since prehistoric times; occurs in many breeds; "the dog barked all night"
52 Weeks For Dogs: 51/52 "Working like a... oh, you know."
Being a retailer at Christmas, well, it's pretty tough and stressful sometimes. Today was spent working on some stuff for year end, calling the shop every few hours to ask if they needed me and... well...
I do have to say I love my shiny new computer that has taken the place of the poor old one that got power-outage munched... and the shiny new mug someone gave me for Christmas!
And of course Simon -- who now has the 9-5 office drone face down to a science. ;)
(Actually, I'm going to tease him because I can say "Simon, serious face" now, and he obliges... good boy!)
New Favorite Spot
Tobie loves to sit here and watch people with their dogs walk by outside.
dining table leaf storage
cheap plastic folding table
oak folding tables
outdoor dining table set
round dining tables for 6
living room coffee table
easy coffee table plans
| HOME |