| HOME |
Round pine coffee table. Cocktail table plans. Corner buffet table
Round Pine Coffee Table
- A coffee table, also called a cocktail table, is a style of long, low table which is designed to be placed in front of a sofa, to support beverages (hence the name), magazines, feet, books (especially coffee table books), and other small items to be used while sitting, such as coasters.
- A low table, typically placed in front of a sofa
- (Coffee Tables) While any small and low table can be, and is, called a coffee table, the term is applied particularly to the sets of three or four tables made from about 1790; of which the latter were called 'quartetto tables'.
- a charge of ammunition for a single shot
- from beginning to end; throughout; "It rains all year round on Skye"; "frigid weather the year around"
- Pass and go around (something) so as to move on in a changed direction
- Alter (a number) to one less exact but more convenient for calculations
- Give a round shape to
- straight-grained durable and often resinous white to yellowish timber of any of numerous trees of the genus Pinus
- Used in names of coniferous trees of other families, e.g., Norfolk Island pine
- ache: have a desire for something or someone who is not present; "She ached for a cigarette"; "I am pining for my lover"
- An evergreen coniferous tree that has clusters of long needle-shaped leaves. Many kinds are grown for their soft timber, which is widely used for furniture and pulp, or for tar and turpentine
- a coniferous tree
I saw a round table I liked – it was shaped just like a bongo and had beautiful wood. Well I just wanted to try something similar and see what I could make. This is just a pine piece of junk, but it should hold a cup of coffee. Next time, better wood, and much better construction.
recyled red hardwood & yellow pine coffee table,330h x 700 round
coffee tables with storage cubes
extending coffee table
oak table sets
drop leaf pine table
bar height patio table
antique white kitchen tables
dining table kits
moroccan console table
| HOME |